International Team Members
Position Purpose: To be a part of the World Orphans team in Cambodia, India, Ethiopia or Guatemala that is seeking to rescue orphaned and abandoned children by partnering with, supporting, and equipping the local church. The small teams of American and national workers will look to effectively use their gifts and experiences in a team and community setting. The work will be Gospel-centered and holistic, looking for the best ways to empower local Christians to serve orphans and grow the church. As a community oriented team, the work will range in scope and detail, but will all be oriented towards building up the local church and helping orphans grow into thriving adults.
Salary/Benefits: Support raised position, salary commensurate to level of education and experience.
World Orphans is looking for a qualified, self-motivated individual to assist with graphic design on a part or full-time basis hours. You can help orphans around the world with your creative talent!
- Must be proficient in Photoshop (other program experience is beneficial but not required)
- Must be detail oriented
- Willing to work within the World Orphans style guide
- Must be available on a weekly basis
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Make text/photo updates to current templates
- Create photos sized for social media using our photo database and World Orphans Logo
If interested, please send samples of your work and/or questions to us at: email@example.com.